Tonight is the last day of September and I’m just taking a break from watching some football so I thought it would be a good time set some October goals and take a look at how I did with last month’s goals.
Overall the month was good and fairly busy with football starting. My birthday was on the 15th and me and my girlfriend went to New York City. It was my first time seeing NYC, and we had a great time. We went to a Blue Jays game at Yankee Stadium, a Bucs/Giants NFL game at MetLife, a couple broadway shows, and out to a nice steak house that a few PAL members recommended.
Below is a recap of September and then my goals for this upcoming month…
September 2012 Goals Recap
- Teach The Sports Geek writers how to post on WordPress – Got this done and posted about it at the PAL blogs
- Update pages on my main betting sites to get ready for the football season – Updated all of my higher traffic pages. I still should through more pages though.
- Find some affiliates for my NFL picks – No success with this really yet, but haven’t been pushing too hard because I’ve had a rough start.
- Start of the season with a winning month (NFL) and continue success with MLB picks – I’ve been dominating MLB lately and had a great September, but my NFL picks didn’t start off well.
- Write a guest post – I wrote a post and it should be published next week.
- Write a post here – I wrote two posts here, although none were anything worth linking to.
- Create 3 videos for my sports betting sites – Didn’t get around to this. Just haven’t been in the video mode lately for whatever reason.
- Put some CTAs in my newest NFL website – Got them up.
- 2 posts on my workout site (supplement reviews probably) – I got 1 done.
- Personal Stuff – Travelled to NYC like I mentioned, was at the gym somewhat consistently but didn’t eat well, and I did end up getting my upstairs TV and speakers mounted which makes the living room look 20x better.
October 2012 Goals
- Teach any other writers I have to post by themselves
- Submit one guest post to a popular site (needs to be in by end of October**)
- Have a good month with NFL and MLB playoffs
- Pray every night that the NHL lock out ends (for business and pleasure)
- 1 post here
- Create 3 sports betting videos (a goal I really need to get around to this month)
- Buy a background for shooting videos? (question mark there because I’m undecided right now)
- **added this after posting** Keep to my productivity increasing routine during the week as much as I can
- Personal goals – gym 5 times per week, eat healthy
Overall I don’t have too much going this month – just making sure I do well with my NFL and MLB stuff. Personally no vacations or anything, but me and some friends are playing some paintball this upcoming weekend (which is Canadian Thanksgiving) that should be a ton of fun. Haven’t played in a long time.
Anyways have a great month!