Today is Friday, March 1st and while watching some PGA Tour golf I decided I would get my March goals up for my business. February was a pretty good month, which included a week long vacation in the middle of it. Me and Ashley went to Excellence Mayan Riveria in Mexico (all inclusive resort). It was a great resort and I highly recommend it – good food, service, and crowd.
We mostly relaxed by the pool or ocean during the day (sometimes with a few beverages) and I was up playing a lot of water volleyball and beach volleyball everyday. We also went on a really fun excursion which was ATV’ing through the “jungle” and 20 or 30 minutes on a Wave Runner on the ocean (see the pic below).
As far as work goes in February I got quite a bit done when I wasn’t on vacation. My income was about where I wanted it too. Below is a recap of my February goals and then my goals for March.
February Goals Recap
- Have a winning Super Bowl weekend – Yes did this, nailed the OVER and a teaser bet. Although I wanted 49ers to win it was a good Super Bowl.
- Do well with my NHL picks this month – I had a rough month due to a bad stretch this past week or so.
- 1 guest post somewhere – Did this just this past week
- 1 post here – I got a great interview up and two other small posts.
- Fix up 10 more pages at The Sports Geek – I got a handful done. Not sure if it was 10.
- 1 press release – Did this and got some coverage for my website on Yahoo! Finance
- 6 workout tipster posts – Got 5 or 6 up.
- 2 sports betting videos – I got 4 Super Bowl related videos up
- Active on social media – Yup
- Get back to work right after my vacation – Pretty much, a few lazy days though.
- Have a winning NHL month
- Prepare for the MLB season at all sites (videos, etc)
- Fix up a few more pages on The Sports Geek
- 1 guest post somewhere
- 2 posts here
- 8 posts at Workout Tipster
- 1 press release
- 3 sports betting videos on YouTube
- Stay active on all social media accounts
- Beat February’s income
- Stay organized + buy filing cabinet for my office
Pretty boring goals again this month, but I just need to keep grinding away. Hope you have a good month.