Another good month passes by with February gone. Not only did I get a lot of work done, I also enjoyed a nice vacation with my girlfriend as we went to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was a great trip although it was cloudy and rainy at times for 3 of the 7 days. I didn’t have too tough of a time getting back to work after the vacation, but I have been slacking with my workouts and eating healthy (when I got home I think I ordered Pizza three straight days because we didn’t have groceries and my girlfriend was working and I was lazy haha).
Anyways a pic below from the vacation, my February goals recap, and then my goals for March 2012…
February 2012 Goals Recap
- Nail my Super Bowl pick, have a SOLID month with my NHL betting – I had my biggest play of the year on the Giants and nailed that. I just didn’t know why the Patriots were favored by 3 points. NHL betting hasn’t been so hot. I had a great start to February and then bad end.
- Post all Super Bowl articles at the sports geek and get some RMPs – I posted some Super Bowl articles and got some great traffic over the weekend. I had a number of RMPs, although it wasn’t my best year.
- Email my lists with a super bowl promo – Did this but I don’t think it resulted in too many sign ups. Most of my lists already are signed up at a bookie or two, and it has getting people to spread their money out on multiple books these days it seems.
- Get 6 posts up at WorkoutTipster.com – Probably got 7-10 articles posted up, and traffic is growing with every article. This is turning into one of my bigger projects although it isn’t making much money at all right now. If I keep up the pace with articles I should be getting 1000 visitors/day by summer time — that is if I keep up posting every couple days, so I better stay on it.
- Record new 5 week makeover sales video and get that live and do a lot of testing – I hired a company to make a squeeze page video for this. More information to come soon about that… it should be done in a week or so. Hopefully it turns out well, and then I will start to focus on this project a lot harder.
- SEO MLB site and start to get prepared for that – Have done a bit of work on the site, and I am starting to get prepared. My MLB picks were solid last season and I look to match that again in 2012.
- Guest post at another affiliate blog (already lined up) – Mike got this posted for me here –> Interview with Kevin from Workout Tipster, thanks buddy.
March 2012 Goals
- Solid month of NHL betting, and get prepared for MLB betting in April!
- 8 posts at WorkoutTipster.com
- Get the new squeeze page going for 5WeekMakeover and then record the sales page.
- Finish ebook for this blog (as you may have saw I have an Aweber form capturing emails for a mini ebook I’m going to create and give out to subscribers – it isn’t finished yet )
- Write 3 helpful articles here after I create that ebook so I can start generating some traffic
- Automate all postings at my main sports betting site
- SEO my MLB site and both workout sites further
- Get my 2500 article I wrote posted as a guest post on a solid site
- Network at the bodog party in Vegas!
Personal Goals: Like I mentioned I am going to Vegas near the end of March with my girlfriend. Whether in Canada still sucks at the end of March so it will be nice to go somewhere warm again. I really want to get back at the workouts like I had been before my vacation + eat really healthy. I’ve got some big plans upcoming for my fitness sites so I need to be in good shape.
Have a solid month.