June started on Friday, but I was away for the weekend and didn’t have a chance to get my goals posted up on time. I went up North to my buddies cottage with 3 buddies and our girlfriends and had a fun time despite some awful weather that didn’t allow us to be outdoors much.
May overall was a pretty solid month. I didn’t do too much other then work and have some fun on the weekends, but it was a very productive month for me. With warmer weather coming I hope I can match the productivity levels from May all the way throughout the summer.
May 2012 Goals Recap
- 5 posts up at Workout Tipster – Got this done, with a lot of the posts coming near the end of the month.
- Convert some of my traffic at http://www.betonkentuckyderby.org for this Saturday’s Derby. Also win a few bets on the race for fun – My sites did better than expected so I was happy with that. I also won some money on the race, which was fun to watch.
- Continue going solid with my MLB picks (+10 units is my goal for May) and finish off the NHL with a bang – MLB and NHL were below average months overall, but I am on the right track with my MLB picks (a few unlucky picks).
- Prepare a Muscle Building product with my buddy (“Quick Muscle Formula”) and get that launched by the end of May – We launched this right on May 31st. Check it out at www.QuickMuscleFormula.com and buy it if you’re interested in a very good workout program for muscle building.
- Write 1 guest post at someone else’s blog – I don’t think I got this done, although I did get a guest interview here at this blog that should be getting a high quality link back to it which will help.
June 2012 Goals
- Drive traffic to Quick Muscle Formula and get some sales.
- Get 5 posts up at Workout Tipster
- Figure out what’s wrong with my video camera mic so I can do some updates to videos on my sites
- Try and get some sign ups for me and a partners Belmont Stakes betting guide
- Write a guest post
- Have a good month with my MLB picks + build my list of followers
- Add a helpful post here if I can think of something I want to write about
- Find a Euro 2012 writer for The Sports Geek
- Personal Goals – 6 workouts/week + hockey 3 times a week, eat healthy, try to drink a few less beers than May as I’m trying to get in shape so I can help out promoting Quick Muscle Formula a little better.
- Get more people to follow me on Google+ and Twitter
June is about when my income usually dies down because of the weather and the fact that there aren’t a lot of sporting events going on (NHL and NBA finish up and no football = slow betting months). Seeing my numbers go down will hopefully motivate me to work hard on a few different sites over the summer. Have a good month and keep working hard!