With today being the end of June, and tomorrow being July 1st (aka Canada Day!) I thought I would get this monthly post up. Tomorrow I will be busy all day with people coming by for a little backyard BBQ and party, and Monday is a holiday where I will be working as little as possible.
Overall June was a decent month. I kept busy with a lot of hockey and slo-pitch, and enjoying the weekends, but I was also able to get quite a bit of work done. Although June is a relatively slow sports betting month I am right in the thick of things with my MLB betting and I had just a BRUTAL June, so that was the only thing that didn’t go well this past month. Recap of my goals below…
June 2012 Goals Recap
- Drive traffic to Quick Muscle Formula and get some sales – We got a bit of traffic, but very little sales compared to what I was hoping. The product is awesome so I need a better sales page and more eyes on the page.
- Get 5 posts up at Workout Tipster – Got this done, but the site hasn’t been performing well in the SERPs (main page is ranking well but inners aren’t for whatever reason)
- Figure out what’s wrong with my video camera mic so I can do some updates to videos on my sites – Seems it might be broken so I’m going to send it back.
- Try and get some sign ups for me and a partners Belmont Stakes betting guide – We did fairly well with where we were ranking.
- Write a guest post – Got one up about outsourcing stuff to grow your business
- Have a good month with my MLB picks + build my list of followers – Awful.
- Add a helpful post here if I can think of something I want to write about – I got a post up about increasing email open rates and also had a guest post done by Adam with tips for selling an affiliate website
- Find a Euro 2012 writer for The Sports Geek – Found two, although one quit late in the tournament without notice so my readers were left hanging on a few games. If you want to know who it was hit me up on Skype or email – he is around PAL and although he does a pretty good job he seems to be unreliable.
- Get more people to follow me on Google+ and Twitter – A couple new followers, still need to grow that.
- Personal Goals – 6 workouts/week + hockey 3 times a week, eat healthy, try to drink a few less beers than May as I’m trying to get in shape so I can help out promoting Quick Muscle Formula a little better – Had a great month for this stuff, hit the gym hard, ate well mostly because I got a new BBQ that I love cooking on (steaks, chickens, fish, etc). Check out the pic of the BBQ below.
July 2012 Goals
- Work on Quick Muscle Formula some more and get some sales.
- 5 more posts at Workout Tipster
- Drive traffic to new CFL picks website that I’ve teamed up with a partner on. Also get some affiliates pushing his picks.
- Have a winning month of July with my MLB picks
- Write one guest post
- Get one helpful post up here and monetize it
- Continue posting at my new NFL website, which I want to have ranking well for the start of September
- Personal Stuff – Workout 6 days per week, eat healthy.
- Personal Stuff – I’m working on getting my basement finished so I need to start picking out everything for that.
As you can see not much planned for July, but the stuff I have on my list I want to make sure I get done and do a good job with everything I do in the month. A few hours of work per day should be enough, and I’m going to try and focus on being productive when on the computer so I don’t have to be in my office all day. Have a good month!