January was a pretty good month overall, getting me off on the right foot to start the new year. I’ll go over the goals here in a second, but overall I felt like I did quite a bit of work on some projects that are going to be main focuses in 2012. I sold 3 casino sites and a bingo site that had potential but I didn’t even want to work on them. It feels better getting stuff like that off my analytics account so I can start focusing on my sites that matter (which is about 6 sites of mine). The only thing that sucked about January was the Steelers getting knocked outta the playoffs.
January 2012 Goals Recap
- Success with NFL postseason handicapping, and continue NHL success from December – Meh OK month.
- Get 3 videos up at the sports geek – I didn’t do any but this wasn’t high up on the things to do… maybe I can get that done in February.
- Find someone who can make a table for my supplement site – I PM’ed someone from PAL who other people recommended but no reply at all – strange. Hope to get this done soon – anyone know someone who can do a good job?
- Get a 3 posts up at WorkoutTipster.com – Got a bunch of posts up and even a new template. This is going to be one of my focuses for 2012 and traffic has already picked up. If you need workout tips you know where to go
- Record new sales video for 5 Week Makeover – Still haven’t gotten around to this. Was going to for sure this week and then I’ve been sick and haven’t been working much haha brutal. I did a little bit of work for the product though so a half win.
- Track conversions for The sports geek – Started working on this, and it has been cool to see. I need to do a better job though so I can see where everything is coming from.
- Continue SEO for all sites – Yup, especially near the end of the month.
- Get rid of sites or domains I’m not interested in – Mentioned this in the intro. I got rid of 4 websites, and at least 1 or 2 domains. I have some more I want off my analytic/godaddy account.
- Post an interview here and a guest post somewhere else – I ended up starting a thread at PAL about this and got a few solid interviews! I have more coming this month as well. These are interesting to read and are great for a blog like this and the interviewees get a free backlink. I submitted a guest post at another site and it should be posted soon.
- Personal Goals – I’ve done a pretty good job with my work outs and “diet”. I had a really weird month where I lost maybe 1 pound but look a lot leaner.
February 2012 Goals
- Nail my Super Bowl pick, have a SOLID month with my NHL betting.
- Post all Super Bowl articles at the sports geek and get some RMPs
- Email my lists with a super bowl promo
- Get 6 posts up at WorkoutTipster.com
- Record new 5 week makeover sales video and get that live and do a lot of testing
- SEO MLB site and start to get prepared for that
- Guest post at another affiliate blog (already lined up)