Today is the 31st of July and I thought it would be a good time to do a review of July and set my goals for August. Overall July was a pretty good month. If you read my July business goals you know that I was recovering from a burst appendix. So far so good in the recovery and I’m back playing sports and working out hard. I didn’t get up to much in July, except for a little get a way to Toronto last week to watch a few Blue Jays baseball games, eat at the CN Tower, visit the zoo, etc. As expected income was a little slow in July, which is generally the worst month of the year.
Lets take a look to see if I met my goals, and then get into my August goals…
July 2013 Recap
- Winning MLB month (+10 units is my goal) – I had a winning month, I’ll have to check my units after tonight.
- Create 6 more sports betting videos for YouTube – I think I got 4 or 5 done
- Fix a few pages at my main site – Did this
- A couple reviews for my workout site – Yup
- Keep up with social media – Pretty good with this
- Get back to being productive when I’m feeling better – productivity was OK
- Match April’s income (I don’t expect to get to what I have the past two months being the slowest month of the year) – doesn’t look like it, but not a bad month
- Prepare for the NFL season, even if it means just brainstorming my plans and ideas – Started a little bit and going to continue this week
August 2013 Goals
- Winning MLB month (+10 units is my goal again)
- Get site set up for NFL season
- Research for NFL season in September for my picks
- Buy Optimize Press 2.0 and do a review here
- Fix up a couple more football related pages at my site
- Have fun in Costa Rica (there for sister’s wedding) and relax before a hectic football season!
- Upload a few more betting videos on my channel at YouTube
That’s about all I can think of – have a great month!